TERMS AND CONDITIONS: WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions will also apply when you access or place orders to purchase goods on the Knitting For All Online Shop. Please read these Terms carefully before using our website and placing your order. By accessing any part of our website or ordering goods from our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
The term ‘Knitting For All Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. ‘Knitting For All Ltd’ is a company registered in Scotland with registered number SC431401 whose registered office is 24 Hillview Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 8RB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Whilst every effort is made to keep the information updated on this website, neither Knitting For All Ltd nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Knitting For All Ltd reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You access the information contained on this website at your own risk.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Knitting For All Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Knitting For All Ltd and no representation is made as to their content. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Use or reliance on any external links and the content they provide is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Knitting For All Ltd against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which we or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Knitting For All Ltd makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Knitting For All Ltd shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Knitting For All Ltd does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Knitting For All Ltd that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
1) Entire Agreement. These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Knitting For All Ltd in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor Knitting For All Ltd shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Knitting For All Ltd in respect of your use of the website.
2) Alteration. Knitting For All Ltd may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
3) Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
4) Applicable laws. Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of tScottish law in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
CLASS BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY BOOKING OUR CLASSES, EVENTS & ACTIVITIES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS.
SAFETY: KIDS KNIT
- Your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us. For this reason we have drawn up some Safety Rules which are contained in your child’s Kids Knit folder. If you would like a copy of these, please ask. For your child’s safety and for the safety of other children in the class, any child who behaves in a disruptive or dangerous way won’t be allowed to continue at Kids Knit. Children excluded for these reasons won’t receive a refund for missed classes.
- Knitting For All is not responsible for your child out with class times. Your child should arrive on time (not early) and should be collected on time. If the person who is collecting your child is going to be a few minutes late, please call your Knitting For All contact as soon as possible to let them know. Where a child is not collected from a class after 15 minutes, Social Services will be called to take responsibility for the child.
- All Kids Knit teachers hold current DBS/PVG Certificates/Garda Clearance and are fully insured. We carry out risk assessments at all our venues. However our teachers DO NOT have first aid certificates. If you are at all concerned that your child might get into medical difficulties because of serious allergies, asthma or other medical conditions, they should not come to the class.
Kids Knit: Your teacher will provide all materials to follow the Kids Knit course, but can’t provide unlimited yarn for knitting at home.
YPK and Knit Night & Day: Rules vary, please ask your teacher.
Payment for sessions of classes or holiday clubs must be made in full before the first class of the session. Full payment for parties of one-off workshops must be made 7 days before the event.
CLASS CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We all know that things happen in life, whether it’s severe weather, an illness or some other conspiracy. Sometime things just don’t go as we expect them to! We have developed this policy on class cancellations that we believe is fair to both us as the providers of classes workshops and our customers.
Regular weekly classes and holiday clubs
A refund or alternative class may be offered if:
• The Knitting For All franchisee is responsible for cancelling a class.
• If you wish to cancel a full session of classes and 7 days notice is given. Your booking fee, if applicable, will not be refunded.
No refund or alternative classes will be offered for the following:
• If you have booked a session of classes and are unable to attend one or more of those classes.
• Where a class has to be cancelled for reasons out with our control. For example, severe weather or a problem with the venue.
• Where a child has been asked to leave the class for bad behaviour.
Parties and events
A full refund will be given if at least 14 days notice is given of a party or event cancellation
Changes to the booking may be made at the discretion of the franchisee if at least 7 days notice is given.
CONTACT: Questions, comments and requests regarding our Terms and Conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org