Returns and Refunds Policy
Payment and Refund Policy for Classes, Workshops & Parties.
Payment for sessions of classes or holiday clubs must be made in full before the first class of the session.
Full payment for parties or one-off workshops must be made 7 days before the event.
CLASS CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We all know that things happen in life, whether it’s severe weather, an illness or some other conspiracy. Sometime things just don’t go as we expect them to! We have developed this policy on class cancellations that we believe is fair to both us as the providers of classes and workshops and our customers.
Regular weekly classes and holiday clubs
A refund or alternative class may be offered if:
- The Knitting For All franchisee is responsible for cancelling a class.
- If you wish to cancel a full session of classes and 7 days notice is given. Your booking fee, if applicable, will not be refunded.
No refund or alternative classes will be offered for the following:
- If you have booked a session of classes and are unable to attend one or more of those classes.
- Where a class has to be cancelled for reasons out with our control. For example, severe weather or a problem with the venue.
- Where a child has been asked to leave the class for bad behaviour.
Parties and events
A full refund will be given if at least 14 days notice is given of a party or event cancellation
Changes to the booking may be made at the discretion of the franchisee if at least 7 days notice is given.
Product Returns Policy – items bought in person from a Knitting For All franchisee
We cannot accept returned products bought from our franchisees in person. Our franchisees may exchange items at their own discretion.